What an amazing day exploring Revolutionary War in the Warwick Valley & commemorating the 240th anniversary of the Battle of Minisink! Over 50 volunteers created a great interactive event for 400 visitors.
EVERYONE CHOSE A SIDE AS THEY ENTERED– Rebel, Loyalist, or Fence Sitter, and wore a “loyalty badge”.
Check out our videos and photos of the event!
Checkout the photos posted in our Facebook account, too! (You have to request “Friend” but we love meeting new friends!
Our partners and sponsors for the June 1, 2019 event:
- The Old Stone House Inn (Gen. John Hathorn House):
- Restaurant opening in Spring 2020!
- Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- Warwick Historical Society
- 5th New York Regiment (Reenactment)
- John Cox of Quercus Cooperage